Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Layout: You and Me

Here's the first of seven layouts I made using Cosmo Cricket 1934!

You and Me
From Flamingo Scraps: Cosmo Cricket 1934 collection patterned papers and cardstock stickers; Graphic 45 chipboard buttons
Other Supplies: Bazzill Basics cardstock, Martha Stewart photo corner punch; Stampin' Up! heart punches and scallop border punch; American Crafts Thickers; Studio Calico Stamp; sewing machine + thread

I scraplifted this layout by Stephanie Howell that I loved and made a few tweaks to her design along the way and love how quickly this cute layout came together!

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously going to find my stash of CC 1934 today, love the colors in this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love all those hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails